Let me ask you a question. If you lived somewhere for some time, let’s just say around 5 years, would you be able to tell me that you will become adapted to the place?
And by adapted, I mean you know how to get from one place to the other without asking anyone for directions, knowing where the best malls to buy car accessories are situated, or even where to have a short rest and relaxation while sipping coffee at a very reasonable price.
Would you say that after 5 years going around the area where you live, you would be an expert on almost everything? I think 90% of you would say yes. The other 10% are lying.
Well, all joking aside, I think we can all agree that being in one place for an extended period of time not only makes you an authority, it makes you THE foremost authority.
“Come on man. Five years is not enough time to be an authority on anything,” says the pessimists. Ok, fair enough. How about ten years in one place?
“Hmmm. Yeah I think that should be enough to make you an expert.” Ok, then. Now that we agree, hold on to that thought for a couple of paragraphs.
North Carolina is one of the best tourist spots in the United States. In fact, it ranked sixth among all states for visitors and guests destination.
Simply put, it’s a great location to spend some quality time with the family or by yourself. A lot of concerts happen there, if you’re into that kind of thing.
Sports is a big deal (NASCAR anyone?) among all demographics with their own NBA and NFL professional teams.
The most populous city in North Carolina is Charlotte. This is basically a hub where everything happens. From museums to sports to zoos to festivals to infrastructure.
Charlotte has everything. Oh and one more thing. Charlotte is also the third-fastest growing major city in the United States. This is a booming area, to say the least.
Now with all the busyness and the growing economy, with it comes people. Lots and lots and lots of people. And even though this is a good sign for the economy, it can get frustrating for the individual.
Especially when traveling. If you come from the airport on your way to a board meeting in the metro area, it’s almost impossible to acquire a transportation service if you didn’t book one before you left.
Let me offer hope. “A Step Above Limousine” is a company that offers excellent transportation service, with dependable professional drives, and world-class expertise.
And add to all that, if you want to travel with pizzazz, they even have a WHITE HUMMER LIMOUSINE! What?
Remember what we talked about at the beginning of this article, about being in a location for 10 years makes you an expert there? Well, there you go!
Ten years offering exceptional service in Charlotte have them the most dependable, most credible, and foremost authority on traveling, and often times, with style.
So try “A Step Above Limousine” whenever you’re in Charlotte and get to experience the ultimate in rental car services.